Thread: Classic Is my Nook Classic dead?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I try to charge it as often as I can, so I'm not exactly sure how long mine can go, but it seems like I get 1 - 2 days on one charge. I could be wrong, though. Either way, it's not my primary ereader - I just bought it off of eBay for $30 because I wanted something that had more memory and also had an eink screen. I just bought a Kindle 3, though, for $39 and that has 4G storage. I could have done without it, but I'm glad it still works. It's always nice to have a backup (or four.)

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-04-2013 at 05:44 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote