View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #53
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
@Bookripper, I agree with everything, except that I don't know the Glo (I have a Kobo Touch though and can confirm that the Bookeen is way faster) and except your left button being different to the right, on mine they are identical.
It's not my intention to slander the "Globo", it does have some better points here and there, but it's the only ereader I had in my hands long enough to make a proper comparison.

@EowynCarter: yep, it's too big. If you go to the Cultura website, they specifically mention the cover: " spécialement conçu par Bookeen "... On the picture showed on the webshop, there is a Bookeen logo on the front of the cover. But when I got it, the "Bookeen" logo was gone and it came in a package that said: "Cultura Cover for Odyssey". It also had a stitch loose. I don't like cheap tricks like this...
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote