View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #14
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by moji3000 View Post
Thank you pdurrant

But it didn't help me, any idea?

when i get diff from my ebook and one of calibre ebook (mobi) in headers
There is an attribute "Extra Record Data Flags"
( https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/MOBI#MOBI_Header) in mobi header
That for calibre is "1". This attribute is important? and it can be the problem?

The Extra Record Data Flags indicate whether there is extra info at the end of each text section in the book. The multibyte bytes flag indicates that in utf8 files the text sections include the extra bytes making up a utf-8 character if it happens to break between sections, so that complete characters can still be obtained without decoding two sections at once. (The mobiunpack code handles these).

The other two bits indicate other stuff that can be at the end of the text sections. Since you're creating the file, and it only currently has one small text section, this is not your problem.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote