View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #197
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
I checked out the Glo (and the Mini) in the Chapters store today. They had them parked side-by-side with a regular KT like the one I've had for more than a year.

The only way I knew it was a Glo was by the extra button on the top. It looked identical. I didn't notice the slightest difference in screen contrast or resolution when I first looked at them side-by-side.

The Glo light seemed even across the screen. I could see the LEDs at the edge if I really looked for them, but overall the lighting was good. It does make the screen look a little whiter when it's on.

BTW, the store display was deserted, and there were no signs up at all saying that there was anything new. No pricing posted.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote