View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired_ View Post
Good to know...thanks for that! I'm meeting the guy in person...how can I check for this? Just try to register it and see if it goes through? Does it even matter if it won't register...I'm taking it back to Canada, and I plan to root it and use it for sideloaded content exclusively, do I even need B&N registration for that?
There is a way to use the NST without registering, but this will give you a very bad battery life. So it would be better to register it.

The best check would be to create an B&N account before you meet the guy, and meet somewhere with Wifi access so can you can indeed try to register it to your account.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote