View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:49 AM   #93
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
I am impressed! Do not waste your beauty just because you want to imitate those skinny, bony, empty headed gals that you see in the magazines when you go to the beauty parlor!

And also Winter, that cold winter is getting near. Take good care of you.

Kisses galore

This sounds so good, although either noisy or wet.
So cute! I don't go to beauty parlours. I hate the inane conversation. My hairdresser sees me every three months to fix up what I have done to myself in the meantime. I trim my own hair.

I would have to lose 20 kg if I wanted to look like the skinny ones. 10KG to be me skinny, and 5 for me to be well padded and healthy.

SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote