Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #57
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
Uhm, did I state correctly what i meant ? "Building skills" is meant in order going to use "awk". That has nothing to do with regex, it's just the art of tricky skript-programming. With awk, you can have a html as input and get a list of primes as output (each word replaced by a prime in order).
And it was not stated in any context of your skills, if it was understood this way i must apologize.
No need for apology, half my fault at not reading it correctly.
Not having used awk I just thought it was another grep style prog using regex - again my fault.
(My brain is only half working at moment 'cause of medicaton - at least that's what I'm blaming it on - I think I've used today's lucidity quota up earlier, on the actual regex problem and css adjustment.)
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote