View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:35 AM   #13
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonseye316 View Post
@vaniaspeedy
i have pathartl's mp3 hack installed and thinking of updating to 5.03.
AFAIK, when you update you will need to reinstall YiFanLu's launcher that I wrote my extension for

Quote:
The AdToggle folder must be located in the root of the kindle right?
It should be located in the extensions folder, ie, extensions/AdToggle , with extensions being on the same level as documents.
Quote:
And is this a one click hack like pathartl's?
Yes, it uses the exact same code, but allows you to have actual mp3's with music on your device instead of devoting your music folder to just this one task.

In theory, pathartl's hack should remove the ads completely, but in my experience the ad files were redownloaded the moment i turned on wifi. I decided to write a toggle that incorporates into the launcher instead of using an mp3.

I hope this helps!