View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 03:57 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
This is not so much a "bug" as it is a conscious decision (albeit one not everyone is going to love) to close any html tabs that are being linked to the css files that are open (if one of them happens to be the current tab, it will be closed and reopened after) to prevent potential issues.

So the question becomes: is there a different way to avoid the potentially destructive consequences of leaving the tabs open while linking?

I'll see what I can see. Even if I reopen all html tabs that were closed, there's no way to guarantee all the tabs will be in the same order they were pre-linking.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-04-2019 at 04:05 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote