View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 12:19 PM   #165
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedReader View Post
But are they free or pirated?
Calibre is good at formatting, though I import doc, docx, rtf, html (copy & paste from browser window even if a saved file) and such to LibreOffice Writer and save as .odt after reformatting to small page size 5pt margins and suitable fonts/size, then open in Calibre. Very quick & simple. I import other formats direct to Calibre.
I avoid PDF unless it has a text layer that can be exported into LibreOffice Writer.
Calibre's pretty bad when it comes to converting comics (cbz/cbr). These were meant for full page, one page per image, no margins. For comics/manga, I've found Kindle Comic Converter to be the best option.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote