View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #14
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
It's more philosophy than math -- while there is some, the mathematical notation is fairly light.

Actually, I had a much worse time converting this web page here from LaTeX to HTML, which, even though it's not my area, I took on since I'm the only one on the editorial staff who knows both mark-up languages.

Needless to say, this would get much easier once MathML becomes more widely supported, but in the meantime, I had to make do with CSS tricks to try to emulate things LaTeX does effortlessly.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote