View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I'm a software developer, so I like to work with programming languages. And ideally, I'd incorporate it into my book generating script. Which started from just creating a mobipocket book to splitting my main HTML file into seperate files, create an epub, including a custom font and a toc file, check that epub and finally create a mobipocket file... And I'd like to add PDF to that script... All with only one source...
I'd appreciate a tool to convert ePUB to PDF using LaTeX

I prefer ePUB as a source rather than HTML because ePUB is better for distribution (it's already an ebook format). Since ePUB has HTML under the hood, you don't have to lose anything either.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote