Thread: AC Adapter
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsed View Post
Has anyone tried to use an iPod ac adapter with a sony prs505 reader (ie plugging the usb end of the reader cable into the plug module?)? No ac adapter came with the reader (its extra cost) and I'm getting tired of carrying more and more cords etc with my on my travels

JSED
I'm not sure what you mean by 'usb end of the reader cable' but...

I travel a lot to Thailand and I've tried to whittle down the number of AC Adaptors and leads I carry. For my Sony 505, I carry a PSP-100 AC Adaptor which also works for my I-River H340 mp3 player. I also shortened a spare power lead and replaced the bulky Australian male plug with a smaller Thai plug. This lead also works with my ASUS 900 AC Adaptor

Both the Sony PSP and I-River adaptors said "5 volts" and they are compatible. I don't know what the iPod adaptor says.

Oh, and I label everything because I'm losing my mind.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AC Adaptor 2.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	20946  
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote