View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
nate, i understand what you're saying, and i agree with you in 99% percent of cases, but i do see scruffy's point of view and to be honest i think in this specific situation the double post is justified. i'm sure he won't make a habit of it, right ?

(i say this because there might be people who don't look at "new posts", or only look at the new posts of the specific forums they follow ; and i can imagine there are plenty who follow the eb1150 but not the calibre forum. myself, for instance.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote