View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #14601
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Reading Last Seen Wearing, by Colin Dexter. Enjoying it immensely. As marvelous as the TV series was, the book is at least as good. (Not available in eBook format in the US, but is available in the UK and Canada. )
Finished Last Seen Wearing, the second of the Inspector Morse books by Colin Dexter. Excellent. Well written, witty, and well worth reading. Even though I've seen the every episode in the TV series several times, including the episode based on this book, I still found new things in the book. Definitely recommended.

Next up, a quick run through several of the earlier books in the Miles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. I've bought them all in pBook at one point or another, but now have them all in eBook format and want to revisit them.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote