View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 11:20 AM   #3
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
I have had iPods since the original 5GB iPod (which I gave to my sister). I upgraded to the 2G 20GB because the 5GB was out of space. I upgraded to the 3G 40GB one because I was an idiot (the 2G was fine). I love the 3G, but the 20GB had plenty of space. I love the Mini also, but 4GB was not enough for me. So the answer I guess depends on two things:

1) What is the size of your collection?
2) What do you want to use it for?

I read somewhere else that the iPod Mini is for carrying your favorite songs. The iPod is a jukebox meant to carry ALL of your songs.

My vote is for the iPod as it is almost as small, but way more room for growth. Of course, if price is an issue...