Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #17
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I like how Sigil enables me to format how a book file looks without me having to learn or remember complex HTML coding which I'd have to do repeatedly throughout a text. I'm currently going back over some of the books that I have uploaded here at MR with the latest versions of Sigil to make them look better in their formatting. I like how you can not only generate a TOC but can now edit it and even create a HTML document in the file that keeps good formatting.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote