View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #14
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
Yeah the restore was super quick. My apps are still downloading but I've been up & running using the iPad as soon as the restore was over. Extremely painless.
Curious, how big are your iPad back-ups? Mine is at 3GB so I'm estimating restore from iCloud to take at least 20 mins and that's not even counting content I'd need to re-download to the iPad (apps and over 30GB worth of comics and manga).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote