View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #13
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Already fixed for next release.

Here's what I found in my quick test: If iBooks 1.1 finds either 'en' or 'en-US' in <dc:language>, the dictionary works. It's possible that this is country-specific, as I'm on a US iPad. I'm adding code that forces the <dc:language> declaration to 'en-US' for now.

Harry, can you take a look at Winnie-the-Pooh's OPF file, and tell me what its <dc:language> is declared as?

Calibre may need to allow the user to specify language for different countries, I'll discuss with Kovid.

G
I'm not Harry, but Winnie shows

<dc:language>en</dc:language>
(dictionary lookup works)

and a book I converted in Calibre shows
<dc:language>UND</dc:language>
(dictionary lookup fails)

You're awesome, Gregory, thanks.

Tracey
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote