View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 07:25 AM   #3
dickloraine
Guru
dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350, Kobo Aura
Currently I still use ComicTagger and then import to calibre (calibre imports metadata stored in the zip comment. To be compatible with the comictagger metadata you need to change the options in calibres comic metadata reader plugin to "issue"). But I make sometimes changes in calibre or add webcomics or add the metadata manually (which is a pain in comictagger). In these cases I needed a method to save the metadata in calibre.

There was a comicvine plugin for calibre: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=comic+vine There is a fix somewhere in the thread, but I didn't test it yet. Maybe I change to that, if it works. But comictagger has some advantages, such as comparing the cover to get acurate metadata.

Last edited by dickloraine; 09-06-2015 at 07:28 AM.
dickloraine is offline   Reply With Quote