View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Do I assume the EPUB was created in some word processor?
<snip>
The odd characters and spacing may be from the attempt at styling in the Source.
Yeah, that original PDF was created in WordPerfect, and then to create this tentative epub (of just that "Prologus" chapter) I just copied/pasted the text straight from there -- I'm not sure why there was a space in that "ye"! Technically, there shouldn't be, of course -- I can't remember, but if it's not an accident, perhaps there was some reason I did it that way (maybe related to bad kerning in the font or something).

In any case, I'll definitely have to go over EVERY single word and see if it's turning out okay in this, it's not something I can just run a simple spellcheck on -- but thankfully it's not a million pages long, at least!

I'm so happy and thrilled that it does look like this just might all work out -- perhaps beyond my wildest expectations, in fact.

Again, thanks SO much for your help in this! I definitely still have my work cut out for me, though (even as relatively short a piece as it is), but I'm just soooo filled with enthusiasm now! Woohoo!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote