View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i think if no line heights are specified the Sony reader goes to 1em text and 1.2em line height.

my assertion that 1.2 is the Sony default is based on a) reading it somewhere & b) noting no difference in the display if I delete any height 1.2 declarations

google found this for me, & other similar links support the idea that " height 1.2 = default"
normal
Depends on the user agent. Desktop browsers (including Firefox) use a default value of roughly 1.2, depending on the element's font-family.

Last edited by cybmole; 08-21-2013 at 08:31 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote