View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #32
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Good option, but I personally prefer MX player, I use it on my Nexus 10 and it is flawless, plays anything I throw at it.
My Nexus 10 is scheduled to arrive on Friday (yes, I pulled the trigger prematurely with my device list... ) and I've heard great things about MX player as an all around media player. What's your recommendation for an all around reader? Is there such a beast? For my needs, Perfect Viewer almost gets there, it can read PDF, CBZ, and CBR... if you threw in ePub I'd be all set, but alas...

So, any recommendations?
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote