View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #12
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
In most of the Mac related places I go on, I haven't heard very nice things about iPad 1st gen and iOS 5 in general. Most people have stuck to iOS 4 instead.

The problem I used to see in the app store when iOS 4 popped up is that people got pretty mad because most of the new apps needed stuff like a camera and microphone and the iPod Touch that came out previously didn't have it. I think it's very hard to support a device that doesn't have a camera, microphone, or gyroscope. It would feel like you were buying half baked apps on it and a good chunk of the app store wouldn't be supported at this point..
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote