View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
grvthang
Connoisseur
grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Fire, Droid Incredible2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's an Android thing. Android was designed for phones first. Believe me if you own a Android phone you know all about pocket dialing. The slide thing is necessary. You can still pocket dial if you put the phone in your pocket before it locks. This is why I use the app Call Confirm on all our phones, It keeps you from pocket dialing someone. My hubby once pocket dial his folks at 3AM and it scared them that something was wrong. After that Call Confirm has saved us from many embarrassing moments.
Not to split hairs, Blossom, and believe me, I'm no Apple fanboy, but I think it was an "iphone thing" before it was "an Android thing". The iphone came out over a year before the first Android phone.
grvthang is offline   Reply With Quote