View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
My Kobo is super slow too. I only have 3 books on it. I've reset it and even re-installed the firmware to no avail. My battery drains itself within a week and it's off all the time. Every time I pick it up to read a book to the kids I have to re-charge it first. I don't think there's anything you're going to be able to do to make it faster and I'm sure you're past your warranty? Try calling CS like Terminator suggests but I don't think they'll be much help.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote