View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
phunnylinguist
Enthusiast
phunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question books appear on my HD but not in Windows Explorer

I'm sure this is a direct result of something I did, but on connecting my Nook HD to my Windows 7 box there are no longer any previously purchased epubs to be found, anywhere, in any device folder. I can see and read them on the Nook.

The Micro SD card is loaded with 'em, but none are from B&N.

Reason it's even a concern is that I'm seriously considering the purchase of a Kindle Paperwhite and was looking forward to finally scratching the surface of Calibre to liberate some of those epubs to read on a new device. Moot point now if I can't even view or access them.

I haven't tried it yet, but in your experience would using a different file manager help in this, say for instance, Everything, or XYplorer or FreeCommander do the trick or should I resign myself to the fact that they're gone, poof, sayonara'd forever?
phunnylinguist is offline   Reply With Quote