View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Ahhh! Mr Google explains it all! Thanks for directing me there, Lilac_jive. I am now enlightened.

Mike L: I didn't even know "spruiker" was Australian until you said.

I wrote to my sister in England awhile back and told her it was so cold that I had to put a "doona" on my bed. She was confused by that word. Apparently "doona" is Australian too. (It means "duvet"). I was born in England, but I guess I've been in Australia so long I've started to speak the language. I'll be throwing boomerangs and wrestling crocodiles any day now.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote