View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:02 AM   #40
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Oddly, it's the pattern of your posting that I find odd. You crap on Kobo especially the KA1 at every opportunity while not finding the time to crap on the Kindles Oasis 2.

I did seem to notice that you posted 10 times in a 10 day period wondering about having your Kindle display pages left in chapter (similar to Kobo when reading epubs) but haven't returned to the Kindle forum since.

I might be happier with your posting if you ever had anything new to say. For the most part, your posts could be replicated by Eliza.

We get the point that you feel that the Kobo KA1 violated your sense of cosmic justice by not having a 0% defect rate. If you spent the same amount of time complaining about the Oasis 2 and it's light gradient issue, it might be possible to say that you are a equal opportunity kvetcher but since you don't, I tend to the belief that you fall into a rather well defined category for deindividuated posters. If the sabot fits, wear it.

"Some people find courage from a bottle, for others it can come from having anonymity on the Internet." -- Ellwood Shreve

John Gabriel's GIF theory
it's nice to know you follow my posts so closely (i think) and i'm not the only one (take a look in the mirror) who takes every opportunity to give the counterbalance.

btw the solution to this tedium is quite simple although of course the choice is completely yours

if only the solution was as easy for the poor customers on their 3rd replacement KA1 which is as crap as the 1st.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote