View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #9
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
How do I get this to start?
I have installed Kobo Launcher and edit its ini file to start a script file containing the line "/mnt/onboard/.kobo/koreader/koreader-kobo.sh /mnt/onboard"
It does nothing at all when I start this from .

Kobo mini running 2.6.1 here.
What other ways are there to start it? As I understood it "tweaks" does not work with 2.6.1.
you have to modify the .ini file (it is a textfile) of the launcher and add the line:

"koreader = /mnt/onboard/.kobo/koreader/koreader-kobo.sh /mnt/onboard"

When you launch Kobolauncher, you will see in the menu Koreader, just touch that.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote