View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 AM   #5
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Huh? I thought they didn't go on sale until 11/15?

I guess I'll have to check my local store to see if they have anything more than the display models.

I can't recall from the specs. Does this new one have any sort of graphics/3D accelerator for gaming like some of the other tablets that have nvidia chips?

I'm still getting by just fine with my 16GB NT but my wife wants one of these really bad for Christmas and I know if I get her one and play with it, then I'll be drooling over hers. Maybe we could both get a new one then, once we know these can be successfully rooted, we could sell our NTs to recoup a little of the cost... I guess I'm always looking for an angle.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote