View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
BookDesigner - clarification needed on a possible setting?

Bookbinder just posted his "Arabian Nights" file. One thing I'm trying to do, that he did, is this: Within the body of the TEXT, the links are not underlined. They're just there, and they're active. That's how I prefer it. (On his TOC, the entire title (all the words) are underlined.)

He made available the HTML0 file. On MINE, when I convert, the first word of a title within the body of the TEXT is underlined. Remember, I want NO underlines within the body of the text. (On my TOC, only the first word is underlined, while on his, every word in the TOC is underlined.)

This is what I want:
I want no underlines whatsoever on an active link within the text.

My version of BookBinder is 5.0, but my last update is - checking now - 4/12/2007.

I'm hesitant to upgrade to the latest, as there have been reports - from Harry and a few others - of crashing, etc.

Perhaps I haven't toggled something on within BD itself? Other than that, I've been able to do essentially what I want in BD - a great program.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote