View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #104
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Please don't report any errors that result from launching Sigil with calibre's "Open With" plugin. We're not supporting the use of that plugin when calibre has an inherent Open With feature (though both methods work fine for me with the latest versions of Sigil, calibre, and Open With).

As for this plugin specifically, I clearly missed protecting a call to a function that is not available until Sigil 1.2. That's why it won't work with your 1.1 version. I'll try to get a version out soon that corrects that problem. Fixing issues with launching Sigil from within calibre, however, are not going to be priority for me,

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-18-2020 at 11:50 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote