View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 11:05 AM   #103
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Problem

I just installed Tag Mechanic v0.5.0.

When I ran it via Calibre this error message immediately popped up.

Spoiler:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\ryzen\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\TagMechanic\dialogs.py", line 15, in <module>
from PySide2.QtCore import Qt, QByteArray, QCoreApplication, QLibraryInfo, QTimer, QTranslator, qVersion
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PySide2'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "C:\Prog1\Sigil\plugin_launchers\python\launcher.p y", line 134, in launch
target_script = __import__(script_module)
File "C:\Users\ryzen\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\TagMechanic\plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
from dialogs import launch_gui
File "C:\Users\ryzen\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\TagMechanic\dialogs.py", line 22, in <module>
from PyQt5.QtCore import Qt, QByteArray, QCoreApplication, QLibraryInfo, QTimer, QTranslator, qVersion
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
Error: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

When I opened a book directly using Sigil I got a slightly different message.

Spoiler:

PyQt5
File "C:\Prog1\Sigil\plugin_launchers\python\launcher.p y", line 135, in launch
self.exitcode = target_script.run(container)
File "C:\Users\ryzen\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\TagMechanic\plugin.py", line 50, in run
bailOut = launch_gui(bk, prefs)
File "C:\Users\ryzen\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\TagMechanic\dialogs.py", line 36, in launch_gui
setup_highdpi(bk._w.highdpi)
AttributeError: 'Wrapper' object has no attribute 'highdpi'
Error: 'Wrapper' object has no attribute 'highdpi'

I have downloaded the plugin twice and reinstalled it in case of corruption as we are having problems with our internet connection locally. The previous version worked fine.

I an using windows 10, Sigil 1.1 and Calibre 5.2

What have I missed this time.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote