View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 11:40 PM   #97
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You are wrong and have missed something(s).

The Sigil version is actually more granular in this regard. You simply select the files in Sigil's BookBrowser (before running the plugin) that you want the plugin to process. If you have one file selected, it will process that one file. If you have all files selected, it will process all of them. If you have some subset of all of the files selected, it will process that subset of files.

Right-click somewhere on the plugin's user interface to bring up the config menu.

The interface will be changing soon (to PyQt5 which will look nearly identical to Sigil's UI), so that last one will be changing a bit. It will be available via a standard menu item rather than the current right-click.
Thank you for for the information.

I do not ever remember seeing a note about

Quote:
Right-click somewhere on the plugin's user interface to bring up the config menu.
But have forgotten if I did.

That was the important one for me.

I understand what you say about the granularity of choosing which files you wish it to process in Sigil,

It is just annoying when you realise you have forgotten to specify the folders, again! But that is my problem

Last edited by Thasaidon; 10-15-2020 at 11:42 PM. Reason: typo
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote