View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 10:02 PM   #96
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
Unless I have missed something in the the Sigil version of Tag mechanic (NOT Unknown ). There is nothing in the Sigil version like this.

Please tell me if I am wrong and how to get the options I am talking about.
You are wrong and have missed something(s).

Quote:
In the Calibre version the Tag Mechanic the toolbar button has a switch. Clicking on the switch gives you a small menu (see screenshot). Takibg the first option is makes Tag mechanic "only affect the current file". If not taken it works on all files.
The Sigil version is actually more granular in this regard. You simply select the files in Sigil's BookBrowser (before running the plugin) that you want the plugin to process. If you have one file selected, it will process that one file. If you have all files selected, it will process all of them. If you have some subset of all of the files selected, it will process that subset of files.

Quote:
The Second option "Configuration" allows you to add/change "tags" that Tag Mechanic will work on. See larger screenshot below.
Right-click somewhere on the plugin's user interface to bring up the config menu.

The interface will be changing soon (to PyQt5 which will look nearly identical to Sigil's UI), so that last one will be changing a bit. It will be available via a standard menu item rather than the current right-click.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-15-2020 at 10:07 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote