View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:00 PM   #95
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post

Can you explain what features of the Span/Div Editor portion of my calibre Toolbag plugin you feel are different (or missing) from Sigil's Tagmechanic?

Keep in mind that the visual diffing capabilities of the calibre plugin are only possible because calibre itself provides that functionality--lock, stock and barrel. My plugin just "flips a switch" to display it. In that regard, there is unlikely to ever be a similar feature in the Sigil plugin itself. Sorry. Use Sigil's checkpointing feature if you want to see visual diffs of the changes a plugin makes (and to revert them if necessary).
In the Calibre version the Tag Mechanic the toolbar button has a switch. Clicking on the switch gives you a small menu (see screenshot). Takibg the first option is makes Tag mechanic "only affect the current file". If not taken it works on all files.

The Second option "Configuration" allows you to add/change "tags" that Tag Mechanic will work on. See larger screenshot below.

Unless I have missed something in the the Sigil version of Tag mechanic (NOT Unknown ). There is nothing in the Sigil version like this.

Please tell me if I am wrong and how to get the options I am talking about.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tagmech2.png
Views:	153
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	182765   Click image for larger version

Name:	tagmech`d01.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	182766  

Last edited by Thasaidon; 10-15-2020 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Missing info and typo
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote