View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 03:28 PM   #711
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
I am STILL fighting with Chrome. I've pretty much given up and moved all my work and productivity SAAS stuff to Chromium Edge. It's abominable how slooooow it gets and no, unreasonable me, I don't wish to have to clear my cache 5x daily!

And when I say slow, I don't mean some barely-noticeable slowdown. I mean, you click a dropdown and WAIT for it to show up. Text buffering that makes you wait to see an entire line appear on the screen, not 1 second but many seconds. It's absurd.I've got nearly every extension turned off, uninstalled, you name it. GRRRRRR. When you're already doing as much work as you can, in a given day, working full-out, you simply can't sit there and wait for your damned browser to catch up with you.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote