View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 08:47 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've honestly about given up trying to account for all the tweaking, injecting, and general tomfoolery that Plasma/KDE does with their platform Qt5 (via themes and plugins and such). But some things to try might be:

1) From your screenshots, I see the icons are disappearing in the Book Browser Treeview after dragging files. We've very, very, very recently pushed a fix related to disappearing icons and other file-reordering issues. You could try cloning the Sigil github repo and building the very latest master branch.

2) Install my stand-alone version of 0.9.9 (sticky thread above). It doesn't use all the whistles and bells that the platform plugin tries to add to Qt apps on KDE/Plasma. In fact, it doesn't use the platform's Qt5 at all.

3) Turn off the single-click-to-open "feature" in the system mouse settings. Single-click-to-open plays havoc with file selection in Sigil's Book View in general.

3) Launch Sigil with the command:
Code:
ssh -X localhost sigil
to avoid as much interaction with KDE as possible. If Sigil functions properly that way, the KDE Qt platform plugin is likely the issue.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-05-2018 at 09:29 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote