View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 02:00 AM   #386
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc View Post
This might be a calibre thing, not a goodreads metadata thing...

I have my metadata well populated with Amazon data and Amazon IDs. I was testing adding Goodreads ratings and tags (only). The Goodreads ID was written too, and the Amazon ID was lost.

I really need to keep the Amazon ID. Is this possible?
That shouldn't be happening. Existing identifiers for other sites shouldn't be affected when you fetch metadata from one site. I'm fairly sure it doesn't happen here, but I don't use the Amazon ID much, so I might not notice if it disappeared. I'll try and test tonight to check.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote