View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:31 AM   #5
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by agua102 View Post
Well I cannt find that encrypted pdf format in the link. Thank you anyway.
I'm not sure what you are looking for. From the page linked you need to use the home dropdown menu. You select the item "PDF instead of EPub", which gives you the page I quote in my post. The format is proprietary presumably using Tressor encryption. The same container can hold encrypted pdf's for ebooks and other contents. They probably just encrypt the container.

It is a proprietary format and likely undocumented publicly. The name suggests they use Tresor encryption, which I don't think has been cracked.

What are you hoping to find?
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote