View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #195
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
Hey fanfiction-comrade

Thanks for sharing

When you or anyone want some covers without anything on it (like no ornaments) then let me know. I have by now created many templates in different colors and different shapes that I use - @hleo12: just sayin' if you want only the forum logo on a cover.

You can also let me know if you're looking for something else.

Mini
Hehe, point me to the right direction. Although the one I posted only has the logo too. I just included an example for the fonts to show...

Anyway, I'm really interested to the templates that you mention...
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote