View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 01:28 AM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I don't think Beowulf is considered medieval literature, are you just using this term loosely?

For medieval
I'm surprised you don't have Dante. Some consider it religious text but it is true literature.
There is a copy of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight here, not sure if that is what your looking for. If it's not be kind, I'm the one that uploaded it

For the Renaissance age
Don Quijote (although this might take you the whole 6mo)

And for the 20th
I'm really surprised you don't have any of Steinbeck works listed. Have you already read most of his works?

As for Shakespeare? King lear is good, but so is MacBeth, Othello, Henry IV (my personal favorite). Richard III (also good), and Hamlet. Any reason why you picked King Lear? More curious than anything.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 11-04-2008 at 01:33 AM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote