View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #15182
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Soul Identity was an interesting story with interesting characters, and also included a neat mystery. I'll get the sequel, Soul Intent and add it to my TBR list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I read both of these when the author (member denbatch) popped on to MR in response to a post in 2009. I really liked the first one and the second was good, but I liked the first one best.
Thanks. I've had this in my library for ages. Of course being in my library may mean sitting until thousands of other books, but recommendations do help a title to be given another look.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote