View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Kindle won't synchronize your last-place-read, bookmarks, notes, etc. for any of your own ("free") books -- only for those purchased from Amazon.
I read on these forums that books emailed as documents do in fact synchronize last place read, which is why I took the time to do that.

There's no single good solution to any of this yet. I've gone through way too many kindles and tablets in recent months, trying to accommodate my changing eyes and their need for lighting. I only wish my physical books were as easy to hold as my virtual ones.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote