View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AThirstyMind View Post
I convert many books (epub to KindlePreviewer) to mobi format... but I'm having just one pesky problem... Chapter Headings... everything else is wonderful. When I tweak the epub (in Sigil) to show my Chapter Headings in the correct size (just a skosh bigger than the 100% body text), they look fabulous on the Previewer for all Kindle devices (of course not the iPad and iPhone)... however when I get them to my KindleFire to preview on an actual device, the 'skosh' bigger than 100% bodytext (or Normal) has suddenly gotten to be about 115% and bold. Why would this be? Is Kindle Previewer being accurate in its preview? It's a small thing, but I'm a perfectionist and my clients expect that from me!
Hi:

Can I ask what your CSS says?

ETA: Oh, and how are you sending them to your Fire, please?

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 10-09-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: 2nd Q.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote