View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #77
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Yes Gary, I was a little too disparaging about the kindle They really are quite nice and have lots of features that Sony lacks. And vice versa.

I was talking to a guy on the seabus last week who hadn't seen the kindle and was wanting to get one for himself and his mother. I told him you can't go wrong with either

And chaley is an awesome guy with amazing abilities and patience with us all. He has helped a lot with the kindle and doesn't even own one

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote