View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 10:38 AM   #11
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I have the Fintie SmartShell case for my PW2. I like it--don't love it. In mine, the sleep magnet didn't work consistently, so I glued another thin magnet in the bottom right corner of the case. It works pretty well now--not perfectly, but pretty well. Sometimes when I open the case, my PW2 comes on, but the light stays off. I have to either turn my PW off and on or adjust the brightness to get the light to turn on. Not sure if this is a problem with my Kindle or with the sleep function on the case. (This happens probably once every seven or eight times I turn my Kindle on.)

I do like the fact that it's quite a bit lighter than the official Amazon case (which I also have), but do have to say the sleep function on the official case works much better. I'm still using my Fintie Smartshell--mostly because I like the map design on the one I ordered and I like the lightness of it. But, I may go back to the official case after awhile. Time will tell.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote