View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Thanks, I'll try Abbyy Transformer, but $99 is too steep for me to use it once I'm past the demo.

It turns out that there is an additional wrinkle. Text formatting (italics and some other changes) were implemented using different fonts, rather than font styles. Copy and paste doesn't seem to preserve these different fonts, so I lose formatting even in the copy-paste-to-Word method.

@jęd, do you recommend any particular command-line converter? I write in perl and (to a lesser extent) php, but I really don't have time to write code right now.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote