View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 07:51 PM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nystagmus View Post
you can change the refersh setting to refresh every pageturn/view automaticaly to elimnate ghosting on color.
this option is in the hamburgermenu upper right
Thanks. I thought I had had adjusted page refreshing in some place, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

However, after reading your post and adjusting the refresh setting to every page wherever I could, it is now working fairly decently.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote